Departure from the hotel at 06:00 a.m. in the morning. We set off for the Bulgarian-Turkish border crossing Malko Tarnovo (Border checkpoint). After crossing the border we travel to the Turkish megapolis named Istanbul. Arrival in the city around 11a.m. There is a full-day tour program in the European and Asian part of the city with a local guide. It includes visits of the following sights:
* OPTIONAL - Realization of a two-day program which will include one overnight accommodation in a hotel within the city limits with an option for a traditional Turkish dinner including local cuisine and an attractive oriental show - dances and music for your good spirits. On the second day after breakfast you will have the opportunity to visit the sights with the local tour guide which are panoramically sawn in the first day or leisure when you can walk in the streets of Istanbul, shopping or taking a Turkish bath. During the two-day program The Forum Istanbul shopping center will be visited when leaving for Bulgaria.
- Hagia Sophia - one of the largest churches in the world for centuries. It was built on the ruins of an old church in 532 by Justinian I. After the conquest of the city by the Turks in 1453 it was turned into a mosque.
- Sultan Ahmed Mosque (Blue Mosque)- It is called Blue Mosque because of the colour of the porcelain tiles it is decorated with. It was built at the beginning of the 17th century by order of Sultan Ahmed I
- Dolmabahce Palace - Dolmabahce Palace was built between 1843 and 1856 in an area of 45 000 square meters during the reign of Sultan Abdul Medjid I.
- Taksim Square (Taksim Meydanı) is located in the new part of Istanbul and is considered to be the main market, tourism and entertainment point. It is famous for its shops, restaurants and hotels.
- Topkapı Sarayı or “Palace of the Cannon Gate” is the main palace, the headquarters of the of the Ottoman Empire administration from 1465 to 1853. It is located between the Golden Horn and the Marmara Sea in Istanbul and has a magnificent view of the Bosphorus.
- The Bosphorus Bridge (Boğaziçi Köprüsü) - The Bosphorus Bridge or as it is called “the First Bridge over the Bosphorus” is located across the strait and connects two continents - Europe and Asia. The bridge connects Ortakoy (from Europe) and Beylerbey (from Asia).
- Kapalı Çarşı (Grand Bazaar) - Kapalı Çarşı (Grand Bazaar) or the covered bazaar has become a tourism attraction. That is Turkey's largest indoor bazaar and you can find many different goods here - leather jackets, gold, spices, lamps and etc.
- Opportunity for a Bosphorus boat ride.
- Departure for Bulgaria in the late afternoon. Along the road we will visit the Forum Istanbul shopping center which has 270 shops and an oceanarium. Again we cross the Bulgarian-Turkish border. We arrive late in the evening at the complex where you are staying.