Art. 1 General provisions
At “Kraimorski Bryag” Ltd. we are committed to ensuring the confidentiality and protection of your personal information, as the Personal Data Administrator you provide to us.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information (“personal information” and “personal data” are used as identical terms in this Policy) for the people who visit our site and use our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may to reveal it to others and how we protect it.
Any questions regarding this Policy can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Art. 2 About Us
We are Kraimorski Bryag” Ltd and provide services, products or general information about our subject of activity.
Our management address Bourgas, 8 Lorna Str. When we use “we” and “us” and verbs in this form in the text below, we mean Bulgarian private tours & transfers part of a company “Kraimorski Bryag” Ltd
Art. 3 How we collect personal information from you
We receive information about you when you use our site www.bgprivatetour.com, for example, when submitting a request for a quote / information, or in the process of requesting, ordering and using the services provided on the site.
Art. 4 What kind of personal information we collect
We only collect basic personal information about you that does not include specific categories of personal data (“sensitive data”). The personal information we collect may include the name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, other information required by the Accounting Act and other laws, as well as information about which pages were visited and when.
Art. 5 Why we need your data
We need to know your personal information in order to provide you with the services offered through this site within the framework of a contract between us in connection with the provision thereof, as well as information that you have requested or explicitly agreed to. We will not collect personal data that we do not need for the purposes stated above.
Art. 6 How your information is used
We may use your information to:
- We provide the services you have requested, including the processing of your orders and the fulfillment of our obligations arising out of the contractual relationship between us;
- We provide new information directly related to the services you have requested;
- We respond to inquiries and provide you with the information you have requested, including assistance in resolving questions that arise in connection with your inquiries;
- We use remarketing through trusted sites, including Google AdWords and Facebook;
- We seek your views or comments on the services and products / training we provide;
- We perform statistical analyzes and other analyzes to improve our services;
- We ensure the preservation of your interests regarding the use of our site or services;
Art. 7 How long we keep your information
We keep your personal data only as long as and as long as it is necessary for the relevant activity for which they were provided, or as provided in a contract between us, subject to the requirements and deadlines provided for in the Accountancy Act, tax laws and other applicable laws. normative acts in the Republic of Bulgaria.
The information you provide for marketing purposes is retained until you tell us that you no longer wish to receive the relevant information from us.
Once the goals of processing your personal data have been achieved, we destroy them.
Art. 8 Who has access to your information
We will not sell, rent, or share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We may only share your information with third parties – service providers, subcontractors and other affiliated organizations for the purpose of performing tasks and providing services for you on our behalf.
However, when we use third party service providers, we only disclose personal information that is required to provide the service, and we have a contract with the third party in question that requires him to keep your information and not use it for his own direct marketing goals.
We will not share your information with third parties for their marketing purposes unless you have requested it, or is required by law, court order or fraud prevention or other crime.
Submission of your data to public authorities may only be carried out in the cases provided for by law and to an extent that does not exceed the purposes for which they were requested.
The Personal Data Protection Commission exercises legal control over the process of processing of personal data and we provide full access to the personal data records maintained by us under the legal conditions.
Art. 9 Where we process your data
All personal data we process are processed in Bulgaria, but for hosting and maintenance purposes this information is located in Bulgaria. Third parties do not have access to your personal information unless required by law.
Art. 10 In which cases we will contact you
You have a choice whether or not to receive information from us.
We may contact you freely when and insofar as is necessary for the performance of the services you have requested, the contractual obligations between us to provide new information directly related to the services you have requested in response to your request for the purpose of safeguarding your interests in connection with the use of our site or services, or on the basis of a legal requirement. We have the right to send an email newsletter from the site to which you have subscribed to your email address.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by e-mail, telephone, text message or mail, unless you have given us your prior express consent or the communication is directly related to you and meets the requirements of the General Regulation on the protection of personal data (Regulation (EU) 2016/679),
Art. 11 How you can access, correct or delete your personal data
You may at any time ask us to:
- access to your personal data collected in the process of providing and using the services, including: confirmation of whether we are processing your personal data, what categories it is, the purposes of that processing, and the recipients to whom the data is disclosed, as well as a copy of your personal data being processed and their source;
- correct information that you have stated to us when it became false or out of date, e.g. your email address, and any other information;
- deletion or blocking of your personal data where their processing does not comply with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act or the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679);
- notifying such correction, deletion or blocking of third parties to whom your personal data have been disclosed, except where this is not possible or involves excessive efforts.
The action you wish to provide for access, correction, deletion or blocking of personal data is performed solely with respect to your personal data. It is free of charge.
To request access, correction, deletion or blocking of your personal data that we process, you must send us a written application that contains:
- name, address and other identifying information of the individual concerned;
- a description of the request;
- preferred form for providing the information under art. 28, para. 1;
- signature, filing date and correspondence address.
- notarized power of attorney when filed by an authorized person. The application may also be signed electronically.
The application shall be sent by email: email@example.com
We will fulfill your request for access, correction, deletion or blocking within 14 days, subject to legal requirements and exceptions in this regard.
You will be notified of the decision to take the requested action or refuse to do so as required by law. The notification will be sent to you by mail with a return receipt or may be received in person against a signature.
Art. 12 How you can file an objection or complaint against the processing of personal data
In the cases provided for by law, you have the right to:
- our objections to the processing of your personal data when there is a legitimate reason to do so; where the objection is justified, the personal data of the individual concerned may no longer be processed;
- object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- be notified before your personal information is first disclosed to third parties or used on your behalf for the purposes of the preceding paragraph of this article, giving you the opportunity to object to such disclosure or use.
If you would like to make any complaint about the way your data is processed, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with our response or do not believe that we are processing your data in a lawful manner, you can contact the competent personal data protection authority – Data Protection Commission.
Address: 1592 Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov № 2
phone: 02/915 35 18, 02/915 35 15, 02/915 35 19, fax: 02/915 35 25
Art. 13 Available Security Measures to Protect Your Information from Loss, Misuse, or Change
When you provide us with personal information, we take steps to ensure that it is processed in a secure manner. The website www.bgprivatetour.com uses Secure Communication Protocol SSL certificate. HTTPS authenticates the site and the corresponding web server it is uploaded to. It also bidirectionally encrypts the client-server connection, which provides protection against tapping, tampering, or falsification of message content. In practice, this gives sufficient assurances that the user links to the correct site (not a fake copy), and guarantees that the content of messages between the user and the site cannot be read or tampered with by third parties. More information on HTTPS (https://bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTPS).
Non-sensitive information (your email address, etc.) is normally transmitted over the Internet, and 100% security can never be guaranteed. In this regard, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the information you send us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make every effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Арт. 14 Profiling
We will not use automatic decision making or profiling.
Art. 15 Using Cookies
If you prefer not to receive cookies while browsing the Website or via HTML formatted emails, you could opt out. To do this, you can set your browser to alert before accepting a cookie or to decline cookies when it notifies you of cookies. You can usually find these settings in the ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu of your browser. To be aware of these settings as well as more detailed information, you can use the ‘Help’ button from your browser menus.
Art. 16 Links to Other Sites
Art. 17 Transfer of personal information outside Europe
If you use our services while outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to be provided with these services.
Art. 18 Revision of this Policy
We review this Policy on a regular basis to ensure that your personal information is quality and lawful protection. This Policy was last updated in March 2018 and is in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).